Milkha’s Charitable Trust is committed to help talented young people achieve their full potential as well as support the underprivileged. Young people are our future and we believe that their present can be moulded to deliver a meaningful legacy to our society.Our theory of change is based on our belief that education can improve an entire generation and bring about social change. We invite other individuals with similar beliefs as well as corporate houses to join us in this endeavour.
- To work for and on behalf of individuals deprived of the basic necessities of life.
- To encourage sport for the underprivileged youth as a career option.
- To establish, help or collaborate with institutions and sports organisations to promote, encourage and establish the needy.
- To provide suitable equipment to needy handicapped person.
- To provide life saving drugs.
- To distribute clothes to underprivileged.
- To support underprivileged students in education.
- To assist young women to find eligible matches and take their marriage vows.
“The present can mould the future and with resilience, hard work and dedication we can take humanity forward” – Milkha SinghDONATE NOW
All donations qualify for deduction under section 80-G of Income Tax Act, 1961